Droids and Ewoks lines - who has them all?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Droids and Ewoks lines - who has them all? - Page 2 Empty Re: Droids and Ewoks lines - who has them all?

Post by the89thchris Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:35 am

Obscene lol clapping Kez looks like the Canadian card, are they all the same Mark?
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Droids and Ewoks lines - who has them all? - Page 2 Empty Re: Droids and Ewoks lines - who has them all?

Post by Dr Dengar Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Fantastic Droids collection, Mark!
Thanks for chiming in and sharing. Very Happy

The custom unproduced figures blend in nicely.
I have once seen a custom White Witch. That would fit nicely in your display as well.
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Nice collections here, great guys!
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 am

Lol that R2 man, I wonder if that guy got a promotion after designing that winner. Could have just lost the Chrome for a matte grey lol
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm late to the party yet again.

As Clint says, I do have a full run of both loose (minus Vlix - can't afford the real deal, and I will not buy a repro).

Up until a year and a half ago or so, I had the complete Ewoks line carded, and all the Droids except for R2, 3PO, and Fett MOC. Hard times forced me to sell them all off. Sad

My Sise and Tig were beauties too. Sad

Ian

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 am

Great stuff Ian. I've just got my Canadian Jann lol I saw the Dulocks fairly cheap at a con earlier in the year but there was no connection in th venu so I couldn't check the price lol
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:12 am

Thanks Chris.

The Duloks, last I checked, remain some of the cheapest vintage MOC to get, especially Lady Urgah Gorneesh. Kez Iban used to be cheap, but I think a certain group of collectors has realized he is a cheaper way of getting a pure black Luke Stormtrooper gun, so I fear there are a ton of freshly opened ones lying around in recent years. Sad Same with Thall Joben for the same reason, although he's not quite as cheap.

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:02 pm

I just doubled my droids / ewoks line by purchasing a loose R2 pop-up. May finish the run now.
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 783
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Yeah I do want to finish those after I get the last 13 potf figures that I'm missing but I'm a bit weary of paying up for the R2 and 3po loose. Its hard to imagine that those values will hold compared to the main movie lines. I suppose they have up to this point but I kinda feel like the next generation of collectors will have a connection to the movie figures but not those cartoons, especially since Lucasfilm doesn't make them available. I think a couple DVDs came out in the early 2000's but it wasn't the full series.
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Both R2 and C3PO were available for £200 loose at the recent Farthest From Toy Show in the UK. I bought the R2. I'll load a pic in a moment.
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Here it is and the other one I have

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:32 pm

The two main Droids have been expensive for several years, and just keep going higher. Compared to the main Kenner line, these are much harder to come by, and with the two droids themselves being so popular, I don't see prices on those going down any time soon.

Beware chasing those though. Both are easily faked. 3PO uses the same mold as the cheap ESB removable limbs version, and people have been customizing those into the Droids version for years. R2 is notorious for having repro stickers and sabers. Because of the high dollar amount, do your homework, as lots of unscrupulous scammers are trying to use these two to con newer and less educated collectors.

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top