4 Figure Focus: Help me Tantive XI, you're exactly the right group of people i'm after

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 Figure Focus: Help me Tantive XI, you're exactly the right group of people i'm after - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Figure Focus: Help me Tantive XI, you're exactly the right group of people i'm after

Post by Jez Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:07 pm

Mate that’s great to hear that you’ve listened so quickly! It’s exciting for us to see our stats as these revamped shows are currently knocking it out of the park. During a time when the market is saturated with podcasts and people are tending to work from home more and therefore apparently not listen to podcasts as much, our stats are actually hugely on the increase! We’re getting more guests, more followers and more downloads. We’re delighted.
Thank you ever so much for your help with all of this. Please don’t ever feel that you must. We’re dropping to 3 a month from now on so the next show is: Organa, Bespin and Endor (not Hoth).
All the best
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 403
Focus : Vintage collecting with a Luke X Wing side focus

Back to top Go down

4 Figure Focus: Help me Tantive XI, you're exactly the right group of people i'm after - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Figure Focus: Help me Tantive XI, you're exactly the right group of people i'm after

Post by Jez Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:30 pm

******  NEW Vintage Collecting SHOW LIVE  ****** Smile
THOSE OLD FOSSILS 17 : THE EMPEROR, HIS DIGNITARY AND HIS ROYAL GUARD
Those Old Fossils in back with another absolutely stellar episode, packed with nothing but pure Vintage goodness.
Thanks to the knowledge and help of : Daryl Whitlow, Chris Moorehead, Ron Salvatore, Mark Andrews, Mark A Baker, Jamie Acott and Will Mellish, the GS boys take a deep dive on The Emperor, his Dignitary and his Royal Guard.
Ron journeys into the realm of the Bald Emperor prototype and throne room options whilst also declaring his disdain for any name other than 'The Emperor', don't call him Palpatine and don't even dream of saying Sheev!
Jez gets Daryl up at 7am to learn all about his passion for The Emperor and later chats with Chris about his fantastic ERG collection, you won't want to miss either interview.
Stuart also announces his undying love for the Imperial Dignitary and appears to be well on his way to becoming the seminal Imp Dig Focus Collector.
The Variant Villains give us the downlow on variant options for all 3 figures and the episode is completed with Stu, Craig and Dan finding a whole mix of Beyond the Toys wonders.
It's a feast of greatness covering Imperial badness.  It's Sith Hot!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 403
Focus : Vintage collecting with a Luke X Wing side focus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top