Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Empty Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ?

Post by Nico Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ?

[300]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Image56[/300]

[400]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Image57[/400]

[400]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Image58[/400]

I only have these 3 but they are not very expensive and I think they look really cool cheers
I only get ones from some of my favourite films Very Happy
I will be getting my favourite horror ones What a Face
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Empty Re: Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ?

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:56 pm

I love many of these lines but haven't bought any yet Embarassed

I really wanted to get the Horror movie ones - both the Slasher series and the Universal monsters series Twisted Evil
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Empty Re: Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ?

Post by Ian_C Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 am

I have the complete line of both series of Alien (retail versions only) and the Egg Chamber Playset.

I have Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, Leatherface, and Ghostface, and a shark from Jaws.

I wanted many more, but in Reaction's great marketing, they released very few series here in Canada (wave 1 of Terminator, Predator, and Alien were about all we got), and I refused to pay ebay prices when they came out. Now that prices have come down, I don't have the funds still to buy anything right now. Had a friend sending me a bunch of Universal Monsters, but she never came through, and those figures are in limbo. Sad

Reaction had me. I was willing to give them my money. Now, they can pretty much fuck themselves for ignoring us.

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:02 pm

That sucks about Reaction's marketing in Canada Ian banghead2
The ones you have picked up are great choices thou mate cheers
Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Image60
This is on my wanted list Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:12 am

I love these figs but don't collect them. So many figures I want to start collecting - Mego, Super Powers etc - but I know that it will get out of control once I start!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:14 am

I love them , I collect only the horror related ones though . I am thinking about picking up a few more , jesse pinkman for one as I LOVED breaking bad, these figures really feel geared towards us vintage star wars collectors as well
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 pm

ChristianC wrote:I love these figs but don't collect them. So many figures I want to start collecting - Mego, Super Powers etc - but I know that it will get out of control once I start!
A good point Christian, so many cool collectables about things could easy get out of hand and with the price of Star Wars vintage these days, not much spare cash for other things rofl
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Nico wrote:
ChristianC wrote:I love these figs but don't collect them. So many figures I want to start collecting - Mego, Super Powers etc - but I know that it will get out of control once I start!
A good point Christian, so many cool collectables about things could easy get out of hand and with the price of Star Wars vintage these days, not much spare cash for other things rofl

I have amassed quite a collection and can only recommend against this   lol!  as they are freaking awesome  (sorry andy )   bananarock  ... and cheap
me and the wife went to a local toys are us yesterday and I was able to pick up 2 more on clearance ... 4 bucks!!!! so far I have all the horror related ones (working on the exclusives) glow in the dark etc...... also some of the nightmare before Christmas , the gimp, the terminator and predator figs .. theres just so many awesome ones I couldn't resist ......... maybe ill take a pic to wet your appetites Razz theres so many warped weirdo ones as well I just collect the ones that appeal to my horror weirdo side
  get them now guys ... stick stick shooting
do it do it , I don't wanna be the only one
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun May 01, 2016 7:11 pm

hellhippie wrote:
Nico wrote:

I have amassed quite a collection and can only recommend against this   lol!  as they are freaking awesome  (sorry andy )   bananarock  ... and cheap
me and the wife went to a local toys are us yesterday and I was able to pick up 2 more on clearance ... 4 bucks!!!! so far I have all the horror related ones (working on the exclusives) glow in the dark etc...... also some of the nightmare before Christmas , the gimp, the terminator and predator figs .. theres just so many awesome ones I couldn't resist ......... maybe ill take a pic to wet your appetites  Razz  theres so many warped weirdo ones as well I just collect the ones that appeal to my horror weirdo side
  get them now guys ... stick stick    shooting
do it do it , I don't wanna be the only one
Bill, good for you mate clapping Would love to see some pics when you get time What a Face
I said things could easily get out of hand, but that does not mean I won't do it anyway lol!
I like the glow in the dark ones, freakin awesome cheers
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun May 01, 2016 7:32 pm

me too Andy theyre really cool , they also have the blue and green glow figures (universal monsters) that come with a crypt !!!! ill take some pics of a few for sure

Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Here's what I got so far , I open em right up also obviously , I love these things they just really appeal to me . I buy all the creepy looking ones with more coming along with some exclusives , black and white Universal Monsters , I'll post pics as the collection grows which it will .......

[400]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Draf1210

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Draf2110

Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Draf3110[/400]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Mon May 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Great pics Bill, thanks for sharing them with us Smile
This is a really cool line of figures. I love the vintage Kenner look and the nod to Kenner with the packaging and logo design.
I have not seen these figures in person, as we are very limited in toy stores in my neck of the woods. But hopefully I'll get to see some of these cool figures at some of the up coming conventions and toy fairs this year :-)
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Tue May 03, 2016 6:52 am

Great stuff Bill clapping Thanks for posting them mate cheers
The Horror ones are great, i'll have to get me some of them What a Face
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by M4K3R1 Tue May 03, 2016 11:04 am

Love the Terminator series for this line, adding a few variants to the basic figures also.

[800]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? P9300310[/800]
M4K3R1
M4K3R1
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 195
Focus : 3-3/4" inch Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Tue May 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Great Terminator figures Oscar clapping  Thanks for sharing the pic mate cheers
I love the T800 Endoskeleton What a Face Awesome figure Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Tue May 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Wow that's a great set Oscar, thanks for sharing it with us mate clapping
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon May 23, 2016 11:04 pm

just got a few more , heres a pic of butch from pulp fiction and the universal monsters blue glow set with crypt ....
ive actually been going a bit nuts with these and have quite a collection going . they are really cool . I'll post more pics soon so for now check it out ...

[600]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv11110[/600]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon May 23, 2016 11:10 pm

While the wife is cooking I pulled out a few more from the last weeks ........

8 bit Nintendo version Freddy and Jason (pretty rare) along with Facehugger Kane from Alien and Sam from Trick 'r Treat ...

[500]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv21010[/500]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 pm

shes still cooking lol!

Black and White Universal Monsters exclusive set ...

[400]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv31010[/400]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Tue May 24, 2016 1:10 am

I freaking love those Bill cheers

What are the average prices on them ?
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue May 24, 2016 1:16 am

so do I James ,ive gotten most of mine between 4 and 12$
the exclusives are a little pricier . I have over 40 and theyre still coming out wth tons more , the adams family , conan the barbarian etc . I go on ebay and look for the lowest and go from there .
i'll take more pics tomorrow cheeky
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue May 24, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm in the mood for a few more pics ..............

Freddy , The Gimp , Chestburster Kane and the Creature from the Black Lagoon ...

[500]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv41010[/500]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue May 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Bride of Frankenstein , Mangalore , Phantom of the Opera and Leather Face ...

[500]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv51010[/500]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Mummy , glow in the dark Mummy , Jason and Frankenstein ...

[500]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv61010[/500]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue May 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Dracula , Wolfman , Pinhead and The Mayor ...

[500]Does anyone else collect Reaction figures ? Uv71010[/500]
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top